Rent a Ducati
3617 India Street, Suite B
San Diego, CA 92103
- There are a few steps to the reservation process; first review the Terms and Conditions page on our website, then complete the online reservation process, then we will confirm your bike and dates and send you a PayPal invoice. Once you are paid in full we will provide you with a reservation confirmation. Then you show up at the store at the date and time on your reservation to pick up the bike!
- All rentals include; 150 free miles per day (unlimited mileage available for $20/day), 24-hour emergency roadside assistance, full tank of gas, and insurance with a $2000 deductible that provides up to $300,000 damage and liability coverage.
- Rentals do not include a helmet or protective gear. It is expected that you will either bring your own safety equipment or purchase it at the shop before your rental.
- You must have a valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement, two years riding experience on similar bikes, credit card number on file, and be 21 years of age or older.
- If you cancel before 48 hours before your reservation we will refund your rental cost minus the insurance ($29.99/day). Within 48 hours we will provide a rental credit minus the cost of insurance ($29.99/day). The insurance is pre-purchased and therefore non-refundable. No-shows will be charged in full.
- Rentals are in 24 hour periods. If you pick your rental up at 10 a.m. then it will be due back by 10 a.m. on the return day.
- No, you must rent for a minimum of one day.
- Valid drivers licenses issued in your state or country is acceptable as well as international licenses, as long as there is a motorcycle endorsement somewhere on the license.
- You have to be at least 21 years of age.
- Yes, insurance is required by state law, and it is mandatory that you purchase our insurance.
- You must be covered under our insurance. At some locations that means you must purchase our mandatory insurance for $29.99 per day, but other locations have it built into the price. Either way the insurance fully covers the bike and will provide for up to $300,000 in personal liability and damage coverage for the renter.
- Our insurance provider covers damage to the bike provides up to $300,000 in personal liability and damage coverage for the renter.
- If you have followed our terms and conditions (for example; no stunt riding or racing, you locked the bike properly, etc.) then you are only responsible for the deposit amount.
- Yes, we have a service to pick up and drop off customers for rentals. Please make note of it in your reservation and we will respond with details and cost.
- Delivery is possible but needs to be coordinated in advance. Just send us an email with your request and we will let you know how much a delivery would cost.
- Yes, we pick up from the airport and deliver to the airport. Please make note of it in your reservation and we will respond with details and cost.
- To confirm your reservation in advance you must pay by PayPal (we will send you an invoice, PayPal accepts all major credit cards). If you are not confirmed and pick up at the shop you can pay cash, check, credit card, travels check, or debit card.
- Yes, but then they must sign the contract and are liable for bike in case of an accident.
- Yes, a deposit is required, and will be returned if the rental is returned in good condition.
- The deposit covers your full responsibility for any damage or theft of the motorcycle. If you return the bike with damage costing less than the deposit amount, we will charge your credit card for the cost of the repair. If you return the bike with damage costing more than the deposit amount, or if the bike is stolen, then we will charge your credit card for the full deposit and that is all you are responsible for.
- The deposit on all bikes is $2000.00, except for the 1199 Panigale which is $3000.00, usually taken as an authorization on your credit card, but cash is acceptable as well.
- Credit card authorization is a process where we hold the right to charge your credit card a certain amount, but no charge is actually made on your card. This authorization is your deposit.
- Ducati Motorcycles, of course! See our Rent Now! page for an updated list.
- Currently the only accessories available are the hard sided bags on the Multistrada in Santa Barbara.
- Fuel must be returned at the same tank level it was given to you. If the motorcycle is returned with less fuel, there will be a fee of $25.
- The only other charges you may incur are if the bike is damaged or stolen, then the charge will be deducted from your deposit.
- Yes, the rentals can be driven anywhere in the continental US but can not be driven into Mexico or Canada.
- We have many reports of Ducati riders entering another state of mind while carving up the hills on a sweet Ducati motorcycle. We hope you too experience this excellent state of mind!
- Yes, vehicles rented for extended amounts of time will receive a special offer. Contact us for details; info@RentaDucati.com.
- Yes we do! You can either check our website often, or subscribe to our mailing list (on the home page, top right side) and receive notices when we have special offers.
- Start your reservation HERE and plug the discount code in the promo box just below where you select your dates for the rental. The discount will automatically apply to the prices you see on your rental summary.
- Yes, we have a drop off service, but it will cost an additional $40 and we will need to make arrangements before you pick the bike up.
- We hope everyone is having that much fun! Yes, you can extend your rental, but you will need to have it cleared by us first as we need to make sure the bike is not reserved for the next day and we need to extend your insurance and bill you for the additional time. Contact us at reservations@RentaDucati.com.
- Yes, but our insurance will not cover them in case of an accident.
- We are eagerly looking forward to our expansion across the US! If you have suggestions on a great city for Ducati rentals, please send it to us; info@RentaDucati.com. Our current plan is to expand throughout the West coast, then across the Southern US states (Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida). Sign up on our mailing list (on homepage, top right side) and we will keep you informed as to our expansion plans.
- Great question. We are really not sure just yet, but we do know that life is more enjoyable while riding a sweet Ducati motorcycle!
- Do you have questions that are not answered here? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to
Call us anytime, we're happy to answer questions or help get your reservation started: (818) 395-3648
Copyright © 2013 Rent a Duc, LLC. All rights reserved.
* This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by Ducati North America.